In order to qualify for warranty coverage, your vehicle must pass a 40 point vehicle inspection performed on the day the repair is done on the vehicle.
In order to maintain your warranty, you must have a 40 point vehicle inspection performed at least once a year on the vehicle, starting the day the vehicle is picked up.
What is NOT covered under the warranty
Damage Caused By:
- Accidents, collision or objects striking the vehicle
- Weather related damage
- Use of contaminated or improper fuel and fluids
- Misuse of the vehicle, such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing or using the vehicle as a permanent stationary power source
- Alterations or modifications of the vehicle, including the body, chassis, or components
- Incidental damages that may have incurred as a result of a failed components that was under warranty
- Incidental damages from another failed component that caused damage to a component that was under warranty
- Improper maintenance
Maintenance and Wear
The Warranty does not cover : (1) parts and labor needed to maintain the vehicle; (2) the replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. You, as the owner, are responsible for these items.
Some examples of maintenance and normal wear are:
- Oil changes
- Oils,lubricants, and other fluids
- Oil and air filters
- Tire rotation and inflation
- Cleaning and polishing
- Clutch linings
- Wiper blades and light bulbs
- Wheel alignments and tire balancing
- Brake pad and lining
We offer this outstanding guarantee because we use top quality parts installed by superior technicians!
Federal Law – You don’t have to go back to the dealership
Vehicle maintenance and auto repair services can be performed with Plymouth VIP without affecting your factory warranty. Vehicle extended warranty work can be performed with Plymouth VIP without affecting your warranty.